CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

As it Stands

At this moment things are very bad...


1. Hard drive crash ate my thesis
2. Separated from my wife
3. Unable to focus therefore very little work is getting done
4. It's winter
5. Started smoking again

I think this summarizes all of it for those who might have wondered what happened to me... where i went and all that.

I am still alive but that's about the extent of it.

In the next week I've promised myself that I will try to work on an introduction for my thesis. This needs to be done. We'll see if any actual progress is made.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

there I found you,is there anything I can do to help you? I wish we could time travel,I was thinking about when we went to annie's and you and luke were singing and changing words to songs like you sang mammary's instead of memories and things like that. I guess you have to start being a best friend to yourself and show you that you can indeed do great things. love ya

Julie said...

Ugh it's not like i don't know how to be alone... or single or anything like that because i certainly do... the problem is i don't want to be... not that there is jack i can do about it but... meh.

I am more miserable than i've ever been and that is the simple truth.

Unknown said...

well, I shall keep praying or meditating or calling on the other side for your dreams to happen hang in i feel there will be answers soon if you think im nut's thats ok you'll see.love again