CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Draw Me A Mesa


So today after Cather and Gilman, Betj and I had a tremendous discussion about The Professor's House (which is fast becoming one of my top three novels).  Our discussions are always enlightening but in the presence of a chalkboard, as our talk was today, this characteristic was heightened. I took a sketch from our blackboard elaborations home with me in hopes that it might yield a fine paper. We'll see.


In other news I've committed myself to presenting my first draft thesis intro within a few weeks time. I guess I had better start working on it.

2 comments:

Bird Wicks said...

the professor's house . . . this is yet another book you've made me yearn to read with no real time on my hands.

Anonymous said...

its 2am so all my brain can get out is love ya, and i will be looking that book up.