CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

One Big P-Nut Butter Cup and More

So I made cookies yesterday, or should I say one big cookie. Using my powers of experimentation I came up with a giant peanut-buttery-choco cookie of delight.

Today at school it was return to conferences.
Nine students...
Two who brought next to nothing
&
One who didn't really need a conference

Just five more conferences to go, then Wed it's back to the teaching grind whence I'll be experimenting with teaching the Information Literacy Portfolio, and conducting a workshop for any students who bring in revision (if any do).

We'll see...

2 comments:

Laura said...

and did you already consume that giant cookie o' delight? Share?? Hmmm? :)

Oh, and this revision workshop? Is that in addition to classtime? and it's for students revising their graded final drafts? or revising right before grading?

Sounds like a good idea.

Bird Wicks said...

cooookieeeeeee. mmmm.