CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Down Time

My mind is stuck on all the things I need to write but haven't written yet. This is why now more than ever is the time to procrastinate. My work/learning style is peculiar to be sure, but this is how I am. Once I start feeling stressed I need to stop for a day or two and pretend there's no work to be done. 
Some pictures to soothe my mind... 



Cobble Beach at Yaquina Head


The amazingly rounded Cobbles of said beach


Sea Lions!! Newport, OR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Nature great. Takes your mind off the stresses in life for a little while. please show Jan how to have the anonymous section on her blog. tell her to hang in there it will all work out for the best.Love those cobbles. it must have taken hundres or thousands of years to wear them down like that.
Luv A

Bird Wicks said...

Yeah Annie, nature does some amazing things! These cobbles are all basalt (well all of the black ones) and were created by one of the lava flows several thousand years ago! Julie, you do have a peculiar learning style but it seems to work for you, so I guess go with it ;)

Unknown said...

Nice and beautiful article that is important for us.
dog waste bags