CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ode To the Polar Bear

Since Gov. Palin thinks Polar Bears don't deserve protection I would like to take a moment to revel in the glories of the Polar Bear.

This past Monday I spent a good amount of time gazing at Conrad and Tasul. These two bears were the highlight of my day. I know I'm "radical" for believing that all life, not just human, is sacred, but that is my stance.
These excellent creatures and their kind deserve our respect.


3 comments:

Bird Wicks said...

Yay polar bears! I say send 'em into the towns in Alaska, they can find food there! lol

Anonymous said...

Ha HA

Polar bearsmy mouth is watering
just thinking of the wonderful
meal a nice thick bear steak would be right now.

Anonymous said...

forgive him, he tries to be funny
sick real sick