CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hysterical Translations

So for giggles I ran my recent spanish essay through a translator. These translators are so funny because they sort of know what is being said but thet arrange things in an insane way. Here is what the translator made of my paper:

Me Life This text is a window present life. My life this ventured but is not pleasant. I am called Julie and I been 30 years old. In the past I lived in many states but now alive in Corvallis, Oregon. Alive in a house “Witham Hill Oaks” is called. I share my apartment with handcuffs to me, our Jan friend and our dogs Freyja and Moose. We are a very contented family. Our apartment is very small, but it is sufficient for me. I like to live circa on the University. I am instructor and student of English. I like to teach. Desire to teach in the future also. Work and study much. Every week work and study in a demanding way. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to very early wake up and way to me to the car shutdown bus. I teach to classes of writing to eight and the ten. At noon I visit me wife and ways the coffee by lunch. Two I attend the Spanish class. I like Spanish, but it is very difficult on long time of English writing and Literature. I need much concentration by the orations easy. The nights I cook food by my family and mirro CSI and The Colbert Report. Tuesdays and Thursdays I attend a class of Willa Cather and Charlotte Perkins Gilman. This class is favorite me. Tuesdays I help to teach new instructors. I do not have long free time but I like to work in my garden Saturdays and Sundays. Now culture the peas, brócoli, onions, cucumber and lettuce. My life is similar garden, always money changer and to bloom.

4 comments:

Bird Wicks said...

My goodness this is funny!

Anonymous said...

i just wrote you along comment,printed it,it took now its gone.anyway i needed that laugh, your father been hurting all week hes on new meds so i hope it works.my english is worst than your spainish dont give up,if only for the laughter it will be worth it. love ya

Miss Marjie said...

I like how you "ways the coffee by lunch."

Is it hard to grow broccoli? Or if I just let the land be, will it simply produce and make me rich like Alexandra so I can buy a piano for my niece and import young women from other countries so I can listen to them laugh? :)

Laura said...

I like, "... but now alive in Corvallis" and "I share my apartment with handcuffs to me" and "I do not have long free time." Way true. And WELL put! :)