CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Examining a Beer

Bird and I had our midterm in Ecology of the Columbia Basin today at 7PM after which it was determined that we should go out into town and partake in a few drinks. This unusual act of "socialness" was exceedingly out of the ordinary as we actually met a friend and chatted.


Week one of my Women's Literature class is finally over and I am almost done with my presentation which is due on Monday. I've decided to show my classmates some classic images of women from the time period when Chopin wrote. I am especially focusing on Waterhouse and Mucha. My rant will be focused on archetypes in Chopin and in the art of the time.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and beautiful article that is important for us.
dog waste bags