CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mills, the Mount, and the Moon

Lucky me, my Aunt (superawesome) went to Edith Wharton's house The Mount today and took a number of beautiful pictures for me. She also captured images of several old mills in the surrounding area. Furthermore she procured a book for me of Wharton's correspondence and is mailing both book and pictures my way. I am very blessed and quite inspired by the mill and garden fountain photographs.


Today as not a productive thesis day on my part, but it is the weekend. We went to Grower's Market in downtown Corvallis bright and early this morning. Lovely. We bought peaches, potatoes and peppers there as well as some lovely jewelry for our upcoming confirmation of vows. Later in the day we took Jan and the dogs to E.E. Wilson for a hike (Birdwatching). This evening in honor of the moon we had a lovely soup and frybread feast.

2 comments:

annieinthewoods said...

that's me superawesome auntie annie! Glad I could help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.