CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Project Down, Two Biggish Ones to go

I've completed my first short paper for this Women's Literature class, a two page rant regarding late 19th century women's clothing and the final scenes of The Awakening. I think it was perhaps too brief, too rushed, but I wanted to stay within the page limits assigned so I cut my thoughts short.  


Now I need to whip up a ten minute presentation regarding this text for the amusement of my classmates. I am thinking of an essay which compared the text to the theoretical works of Bataille. This might be a touch over the heads of most of my classmates, but that might make it all the more tempting. Not because I want to confuse them, but because it might be a pleasure to introduce them to someone I find interesting and productive to think about.  I also need to get to work on my final paper for this class.  A four week class in the middle of summer was a foolish notion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a presentation too!!!! i feel your pains

Anonymous said...

I agree, but only because you aren't enjoying it that much!