CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Other T-Word

I am feeling overwhelmed. It's not the anxious panic-stricken sort of overwhelmed-ness but rather a strong sense that I have ohhh so much to do. I have so much work between classes (two impending papers), the thesis, new TA training, and being a teacher myself. In some ways I am behind the program; I haven't really worked out my schedules, or made any lesson plans. In other ways I feel as though I've been productive; in my head at least I have a good plan for how I want my schedule to look/work, and I have several class activities thought out. 


It'll all get done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always workedbetter under pressure.

Pa

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

you are woman!


mommy dearest.

Laura said...

Hey, Julie!
First, I like your blog. Like the color, the feel, the pic of Wharton. It makes me wish I posted more on my blog. Sometimes mine feels too, I don't know -- too blah. (it's cultivatedpages.wordpress.com by the way)
Second, I feel oh-so-much the same, worrying about getting stuff done. But, yes, it will get done. I just wish I could get stuff done without worrying about getting stuff done.

Anyway, I'm glad to find your blog!

p.s. Missed class this morning (had to go to the doctor). I hate to have missed the first discussion of Sexton (because I'm especially curious about her), so if you have any thoughts on her you'd like to post, I'd be attentive. :-)

See ya,
Laura

Sara Jameson said...

Hi Julie,

This is a great blog! I'm so glad that Laura pointed it out. I agree - great look, great style. Maybe you can show me some style tricks for formatting. Mine is pretty blah. But I have had fun with pictures this week.

T words - teaching, thesis, training, TA, thesaurus (great poem by Billy Collins, do you know it?), tea, very nice.
Thinking in Air