CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Classic Translation of My Spanish Work & More

The Slow Travellers


I am a traveller. In my life it was many leases. One of my favorite adventures I happen in September 2006. The first day of year 2006 meets my wife to me Bird. In that one time it lived in Oregon and I lived in Massachusetts. This situation this good by anybody, then in September we did not decide move from house to Massachusetts. September 25, 2006, went to Massachusetts with Bird in the truck of her. The hard trip eleven days. We were very slowly because our U-Haul weight but by the truck. In Wyoming, next the Rockies we considered we left our possessions. After mountains it was easier to lead. We liked Wyoming in spite of all problems. In Wyoming to the area of listed rest many squirrel played with us. We gave to eat to. We gave nuts, peanuts, and granola. We pass of mountains and prairie. We sleep in the truck and one night in hotel. One night we slept in the truck and I begin rain. We were a little wet. We wish to travel per months, but our horse I travel to Massachusetts in another truck, therefore we traveled by only eleven days. Perhaps in the future our hope it would realise.

Good stuff.

Even better is to take this translation, translate it into French and then back into English....

The slow travellers 

I am a traveller. In my life c' was much of beams. One of my preferred adventures I occur in September 2006. The first day of l' year 2006 meets my wife with me BIRD. In this time he lived in Oregon and j' lived in Massachusetts. This situation this good by whoever, then in us September n' did not decide mudar house in Massachusetts. On September 25, 2006, went to Massachusetts with the BIRD in the truck of it. The hard voyage eleven days. We were very slowly because our U-Transport the weight but in the truck. In Wyoming, after the Rock ones that we were considered our possessions left. After qu' it was easier to carry out mountains it. We liked Wyoming despite everything the problems. In Wyoming with the sector of the much enumerated rest accumulate played with us. We gave to eat with. We gave nuezes, groundnuts, and the granola. We pass from the mountains and the meadow. We sleep in the truck and a night in l' hotel. One night we slept in the truck and I begin the rain. We were little the wet ones. We wish to travel per month but our horse which I travel to Massachusetts in another truck, therefore we travelled by only the d' days; ounces. Perhaps with l' future our hope qu' it would realize.


Decided that INaDWriMo 2008 sounded like a challenge... I pledged to write 18000...we'll see. Right now it's looking sad. Do blogs count? Ha!




Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
500 / 18,000
(2.8%)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iulie i never laughed so hard, pa asked me if i read your sit, he said i think she must of been drunk.pa i said its her spainish being translated into english.im glad i went to the bathroom first.lord i needed that,keep it coming.it would make a great standup act. love ya

Julie said...

hysterical.