CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Studs and Yahoooooo?

RIP Studs- "With optimism, you look upon the sunny side of things. People say, 'Studs, you're an optimist.' I never said I was an optimist. I have hope because what's the alternative to hope? Despair? If you have despair, you might as well put your head in the oven.



I'm thinking it might be fun to make a yahoo account for my mother so that we could occasionally have a game of scrabble or cards (prehaps even pappy since he might be bored these days). Not that either of us are particularly into games, but it would be something fun to do, and chatting over an online game of scrabble can be fun...though I am deadly awesome at said game....

Anyone want to play? 

Annie? I think this might work with dial up too.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better pick annie,your asking me to get involved with a game of spelling?its like asking a fish to fly.i know ann likes to play the card games on computer.

Anonymous said...

julie, i just took a 1930 wife test from one of the other bloggs i got a 17 very poor, thank you is my remark.

Laura said...

I'll play ya! Mind you, I've been schooled in the Marjorie Coffey School of Scrabble and Wizardry, so I'm pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun but the time difference might be a little tricky! I'm not great of a speller either!

Love YA