CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GP Once Again

We traversed down to GP again. The roads were foggy in the mountain tops, but otherwise fine.


I've graded most of my student's papers and I admit I've been pretty strict, but I feel as though I coached my heart out and if they failed to follow my lead it's their problem. Next term is business writing, so a whole new adventure. 

I gave my presentation on Salsa music today in Spanish, and took every opportunity to highlight the connections between Africa and Salsa.  I even included clips of Celia Cruz performing in Zaire and images of Santeria and Yemaya. It was nerve-wracking, but fun.

So much more to do...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

salsa,love the stuff:) joking that sounds like a fun subject marc,s son chad is taking salsa lessons i asked him if it was because of the ladies outfits or lack of. he laughed. well hang in there